At The Dental Chambers, we aim to look after families. Delivering quality dental care for children from a very young age means we can help you give them the best start in terms of dental health. And this is one of the best ways of avoiding dental problems in adulthood!
From the early acquired good habits of oral hygiene, to the right advice for thumb sucking, overcrowded teeth and diet, we are here to help:
- Assessment of risk of caries and how to prevent them
- Evaluation of growth as well as habits such as thumb or dummy sucking
- Oral hygiene advice and, when your child is ready, a professional clean
- Treating problems early when they arise
- Evaluating if early orthodontic intervention might be beneficial
But mostly, our aim is to give your child (and you) the habits of a lifetime of good oral health, so they can reach adulthood with a perfect dental capital. After all, prevention is always better than cure!
So your little ones can come and see our dentists from a very early age; the more familiar they are with the environment and the positive experience, the better. And attending very regularly (usually every 6 months) will mean avoiding complex treatments.