Dr Alam Hussain
specialty Doctor of Audiology Hearing Loss (Audiology)
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN Hearing Conservation + Advanced Digital Hearing Systems + Tinnitus Management + Dizziness Evaluation and Treatment
Latest ReviewsMore Reviews
Dr Alam Hussain is the clinical lead and head of audiology at St Mary's Hospital Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust where he runs a specialist tinnitus and dizziness clinic. This clinic is renowned for its expertise and attracts referrals from all over London.
Dr Hussain has vast experience of advanced digital hearing systems to help hearing loss patients, and his insight into the needs of this type of patient is unrivalled.
He has developed a multisystem approach to tinnitus which has allowed greater management and reduction of tinnitus.
Dr Hussain also prescribes hearing aids tailored to the patient's individual needs. He noticed that the sales techniques employed by most of the major high street retailers are driven by the need to make and increase profit. He also noticed that independent advisers/sellers often work from home and do not have the equipment needed to make the right assessment.
So he offers an exceptionally skilled service at exceptional value, but without the high pressure techniques and with unlimited after sales care.
education + posts
- Total Ear Care Ltd: Director and Lead Audiologist
- St Marys Hospital Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust : Consultant Audiologist
- American Academy of Audiology : Fellow
- MSc Audiology
- British Academy of Audiology 1 & 2 : Merits
- Diploma of the Institute of Homeopathy
- Registered Hearing Aid Dispenser registered with the Health & Care Professions Council
- British Academy of Audiology : Member
- American Academy of Audiology : Fellowship
- Bristish Institute of Homeopathy : Fellowship
- Registration Council for Clinical Physiologists : Member
- British Society of Bio Regulatory Medicine : Member
- Healthcare Professions Council : Member
The Most Competitively Priced High Quality ENT and Audiology Services
For Adults and Children in West and South West London
With Simplified All-Inclusive Fixed Fees for Self-Pay Patients
- Hearing Check/Tinnitus All-Inclusive £195
- Hearing Check/Tinnitus All-Inclusive (ENT referral) £150
- Hearing Aid Initial Consultation £100
- Hearing Aid Follow Up Consultation £65
- Dr Hussain Microsuction £95
- Bioregulatory Medicine Initial Consultation £195
- Bioregulatory Medicine Subsequent Consultation £100