Dr Anne Buk-Serero
MD DUEmPaed DUEmMed DEAPaed
specialty General Practice
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN Children's health
Dr Anne Buk-Serero specialises exclusively in children’s health at The Medical Chambers Kensington and is a core member of the paediatric team. She treats all types of medical problems in babies and young children.
She has lived in London for many years, is French and speaks fluent English.
She qualified in General Medicine in Paris in 1999, and then achieved the Diploma of Children's Emergency in 2000 at the Faculte Necker Enfants Malades in Paris. She also practiced during 2001 in the Genetics Pediatrics Department in relation to research work at Necker Enfants Malades Hospital.
She was then a Consultant in Emergency Paediatrics at two Paris hospitals, Ambroise Paré and Louis Mourier, between 2000 and 2004.
Anne is registered with the UK General Medical Council as a GP specialising in Children’s Health and has been practising paediatrics in London since September 2008. She lives in Central London and so is able to be available when her patients need her.
She completely understands how worrying it can be for a parent when their child is unwell and so she makes herself available 24/7 on her mobile and by email.
She is fully conversant with French, English and American paediatric immunisation schedules and constantly update her paediatric skills by attending both French and British medical conferences.
Paediatrics is a hugely important area of medicine. Anne is always happy to guide you in the development of your child reaching their milestones, thriving and remaining healthy from birth to puberty. Her priority is to create a harmonious relationship between the mother and her child so that your baby can grow into a blooming and confident adult. Her typical child development programme includes:
- Seeing your baby regularly to monitor development
- Height- weight- head circumference follow up
- Food diversification
- Immunization schedule
- Neurological and global development
- Helping you with the most common issues such as
- Feeding (breast feeding or formula, quantity and quality)
- Gastro-intestinal problems (reflux, colic)
- Skin problems (eczema, acne, nappy rash)
Anne also offers an urgent 24/7 availability service for common childhood ailments and conditions including:
- Fever, rhinitis, otitis, bronchitis and viral infectious diseases
- Cough and minor difficulties with breathing from catarrh
- Diarrhea, vomiting, tummy pain and constipation
- Skin problems…urticaria and eczema
- Allergy problems especially cow milk allergy and other food allergies
languages English + French
- Initial consultation 30 minutes £110
- Subsequent consultation 30 minutes £110
- Cancellation policy £50 unless cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to consultation