Dr Anne Drouet-Groff
specialty Adult Psychiatry
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN Anxiety + Stress + Depression + Personality Disorders
Latest ReviewsMore Reviews
Dr Anne Drouet-Groff is a French Psychiatrist who has been practising in London for the last 23 years. She primarily sees French speaking patients for treatment of anxiety, stress and depression.
Anne was an Ancien Chef de Clinique assistant des Hopitaux de Paris (Consultant Psychiatrist).
She is married with 3 children.
languages English + French
education + posts
- Private Practice London
- Diplome de Specialite Medicale de Psychiatrie France
- Medical Doctor Universite de Paris VII
- Initial Consultation 60 minutes £230
- Subsequent Consultation 60 minutes £180
- Cancellation policy £175 unless cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to consultation
- Appointments for patients not seen within the previous 24 months are considered to be initial consultations and are charged accordingly
insurance company recognition
Dr Anne Drouet-Groff is recognised by numerous private medical insurance companies and advises that you check with your insurer, before your appoitment, whether or not your condition is covered by your policy.