Dr Christilla Nevi
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN Women's Health
Latest ReviewsMore Reviews
Dr Christilla Nevi is a medical gynaecologist. She qualified as a specialist in Paris where she practised for 10 years before moving to London with her family in 2015.
She practices women's health in a holistic manner and strongly believes in looking at "the whole person". Delivery of efficient preventive medicine needs comprehensive consultation and Dr Nevi's ability to listen and engage are very much appreciated by her patients.
She takes care of women from adolescence to the menopause and beyond dealing with all gynaecological issues including:
- Well Woman Checkups
- Family Planning
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Breast Pathology
- Adolescence Issues
Dr Nevi offers Bio Identical Hormone Therapy.
She does not carry out surgery and works in close liaison with several well-known Consultant Obstetricians and Gynaecologists and fertility specialists in London and Paris.
Dr Nevi is a member of The French National College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, The European Society of Contraception and Reproductive Health and The British Menopause Society.
Dr Nevi has post-graduate diplomas in several specialist areas including contraception, infertility and specific training in Endometriosis.
She consults in French and English.
languages French + English
education + posts
- The French National College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- The European Society of Contraception and Reproductive Health
- The British Menopause Society
- Initial Consultation 45 mins £150
- Subsequent Consultation 30 mins £130
- Consultation + smear test £200
- Consultation for the fitting/removal of a coil or contraceptive implant excluding the cost of the coil or implant £180
- Mirena Coil kit and consumables £210
- Copper Coil kit and consumables £80
- Cancellation policy £80 unless cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to consultation
Dr Nevi practises as a Gynaecologist at The Royal Free NHS Hospital in London. As she trained and qualified in France she is not recognised as a Consultant Gynaecologist here in the UK and so some UK private medical insurers such as Bupa, Axa and similar, do not recognise her. So please check with your insurer as to whether or not they will cover a consultation and/or treatment with Dr Nevi.