Dr Christina George
MBBS BSc (Hons) MRCP (Derm) UK
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN Eczema + psoriasis + acne + skin cancer + mole checks + skin surgery + paediatric dermatology
Latest ReviewsMore Reviews
Dr Christina George is a Consultant Dermatologist practising in the NHS at Charing Cross Hospital Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust and privately at The Medical Chambers Kensington.
She treats all aspects of adult and paediatric dermatology including mole checks and skin surgery. She has special expertise in inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, other rashes, hair loss and skin cancer. Her specialist interest is in eczema, and she leads the severe eczema service at Imperial College Hospital NHS Trust. She takes an empathetic and holistic approach to treating her patients, which she believes is key to achieving effective and long-lasting results.
Dr George has been awarded several prizes for her academic achievements in dermatology, awarded by St John’s Dermatological Society, British Association of Dermatology and Royal Society of Medicine. She has presented at international academic meetings, has authored chapters in a number of dermatology textbooks and continues to publish her work in high impact medical journals.
Dr George graduated from UCL Medical School with several awards and dermatology prizes, including a BSc with First Class honours. She subsequently completed a postgraduate diploma in Clinical Dermatology at Queen Mary University of London with Distinction. She has carried out her entire postgraduate general medical training and dermatology specialist training at leading teaching hospitals in London.
- Charing Cross Hospital, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
education + posts
- Royal Free Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal London Hospital, Barts Health NHS Trust
- King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- The Royal Marsden Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Chelsea & Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- British Association of Dermatology
- European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Royal College of Physicians
- Initial Consultation 30 minutes £250
- Subsequent Consultation 20 minutes £195
- Minor Procedure 30 minutes £300
- Cancellation policy unless cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to consultation £100
You can find information on procedure and treatment fees here.
Please note that if you have a minor procedure, such as removal of a skin lesion, a clinic fee will be payable to The Medical Chambers Kensington in addition to Dr George's fee.
This fee varies from procedure to procedure and our Administration and Reception Team will be able to tell you the amount payable for your procedure. A pathology fee will be payable if we send a sample to a laboratory for analysis.
If you are insured by BUPA, AXA-PPP or another insurance company with which we have a direct settlement agreement, we will invoice your Insurer for these clinic/pathology fees provided that you have given us your pre-authorisation number.
insurance company recognition