Dr Dario Ahangari
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN Skin Cancer Screening + Moles Screening + Acne + Eczema + Psoriasis + Rashes + Hair/Scalp/Nails Conditions + Genital Dermatology
Dr Dario Ahangari is a Dermatologist who treats adults and teenagers for all dermatological conditions including acne, eczema, psoriasis, other skin inflammatory or skin autoimmune conditions, skin rashes, skin infections and warts, scalp/hair conditions and nail disorders. He also has a special interest in skin cancer screening, mole screening and minor surgical procedures.
Dario studied medicine at the University of Louvain in Brussels and graduated with Great Distinction. He then completed his training in Dermatology in Brussels before moving to London where he now lives and practices.
Dario is currently practising at the world renowned St John’s Institute of Dermatology, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Trust in Central London and privately at The Medical Chambers Kensington.
He holds the post of Senior Clinical Fellow in Dermatopathology, allowing him to develop his specialist interest in Dermatopathology, the combination of dermatology, the study of the skin, and pathology, the study of disease, to diagnose skin diseases. This combination is of great value in determining the right diagnosis, management and patient education of skin conditions.
Dr Ahangari previously trained and practised in both general and complex Dermatology in distinguished teaching hospitals including St Luc and St Pierre University Hospitals in Brussels. During this period he gained experience in both tumoral and inflammatory diseases of the skin, as well as general Dermatology and sexually transmitted diseases.
languages English + French + Italian
education + posts
- Senior Clinical Fellow in Dermatopathology at St John’s Institute of Dermatology, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Trust, London.
- Diploma of specialisation in Dermatology at the University of Louvain, Brussels.
- Specialist Registrar in Dermatology in several renowned Belgian hospitals, clinics and teaching institutions including Dermatopathology, internal medicine and complex medical Dermatology in Lille, France.
- MRCP(UK) Part 1 and 2.
- Diploma in Skin Manifestation Of Systemic Diseases (University of Paris).
- Medical Qualification at the University of Louvain, Brussels, Belgium.
- Member of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology.
- Initial Consultation 30 minutes £170
- Subsequent Consultation 20 minutes £120
- Minor surgical procedure 30 minutes
- Cancellation policy unless cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to consultation £100
You can find information on procedure and treatment fees here.
Dr Ahangari is a Board Certified Dermatologist in the EU, having trained and qualified in Belgium. He is not currently recognised as a Consultant Dermatologist here in the UK so some UK private medical insurers may not recognise him. Please check with your Insurer if they will cover a consultation and/or treatment with him.
Please note that if you have a minor procedure, such as removal of a skin lesion, a clinic fee will be payable to The Medical Chambers Kensington in addition to Dr Ahangari's fee.
This fee varies from procedure to procedure and our Administration and Reception Team will be able to tell you the amount payable for your procedure. A pathology fee will be payable if we send a sample to a laboratory for analysis.