Dr Dario Ahangari
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN Skin Cancer Screening + Moles Screening + Acne + Eczema + Psoriasis + Rashes + Hair/Scalp/Nails Conditions + Genital Dermatology
Latest ReviewsMore Reviews
Dr Dario Ahangari is a Dermatologist who treats adults and teenagers for all dermatological conditions including acne, eczema, psoriasis, other skin inflammatory or skin autoimmune conditions, skin rashes, skin infections and warts, scalp/hair conditions and nail disorders. He also has a special interest in skin cancer screening, mole screening and minor surgical procedures.
Dario studied medicine at the University of Louvain in Brussels and graduated with Great Distinction. He then completed his training in Dermatology in Brussels before moving to London where he now lives and practices.
Dario is currently practising at the world renowned St John’s Institute of Dermatology, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Trust in Central London and privately at The Medical Chambers Kensington.
He holds the post of Senior Clinical Fellow in Dermatopathology, allowing him to develop his specialist interest in Dermatopathology, the combination of dermatology, the study of the skin, and pathology, the study of disease, to diagnose skin diseases. This combination is of great value in determining the right diagnosis, management and patient education of skin conditions.
Dr Ahangari previously trained and practised in both general and complex Dermatology in distinguished teaching hospitals including St Luc and St Pierre University Hospitals in Brussels. During this period he gained experience in both tumoral and inflammatory diseases of the skin, as well as general Dermatology and sexually transmitted diseases.
languages English + French + Italian
education + posts
- Specialty Certificate Examination (SCE) in Dermatology (UK).
- Diploma of specialisation in Dermatology at the University of Louvain, Brussels.
- MRCP(UK) Part 1 and 2.
- Diploma in Skin Manifestation Of Systemic Diseases (University of Paris).
- Medical Qualification at the University of Louvain, Brussels, Belgium.
- Senior Clinical Fellow in Dermatopathology at St John’s Institute of Dermatology, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Trust, London.
- Specialist Registrar in Dermatology in several renowned Belgian hospitals, clinics and teaching institutions with rotations including Dermatopathology, internal medicine and complex medical Dermatology.
- European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology : Member
- British Association of Dermatologists (BAD) : Member
- British Society for Dermatopathology : Member
- French Society of Dermatology : Member
- Initial Consultation 30 minutes £170
- Subsequent Consultation 20 minutes £120
- Cancellation policy unless cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to consultation £100
You can find information on procedure and treatment fees here.
Please note that if you have a minor procedure, such as removal of a skin lesion, a clinic fee will be payable to The Medical Chambers Kensington in addition to Dr Ahangari's fee.
This fee varies from procedure to procedure and our Administration and Reception Team will be able to tell you the amount payable for your procedure. A pathology fee will be payable if we send a sample to a laboratory for analysis.
insurance company recognition
Dr Dario Ahangari trained, qualified and is recognised as a Consultant Dermatologist in Belgium. He is recognised by most international private medical insurers, including BUPA Global, Cigna, April and CFE and more, but some UK insurers do not recognise him as he didn't qualify in the UK. So please check with your insurer if they will reimburse you for consultations and/or treatment.