Dr Emma Gardette
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN Skin cancer and screening + mole checks + acne + psoriasis + eczema + sexual health and genital dermatology
Latest ReviewsMore Reviews
Dr Emma Gardette is a Medical Dermatologist who treats adults and children for all dermatological conditions including acne, eczema and psoriasis. She also has special expertise in skin cancer screening and genital dermatology.
Dr Gardette trained in France and now lives and practices in London. She practices in the NHS at The Royal Free Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in Hampstead and privately at La Clinique Française and The Medical Chambers Kensington.
She trained in France at the University of Paris Ouest. She then specialised in Dermatology and Venereology (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) in Paris and practised at several renowned Paris hospitals including Saint-Louis, Ambroise Pare, Tenon and Mondor.
She started her Dermatology training in 2012 and specialised in melanoma and other skin cancers. She then gained experience in general dermatology, connective tissue and inflammatory diseases. She also trained as a Venereologist and in genital dermatology at several well-known sexual health clinics.
In 2016-2017 she worked privately in Paris and Ile-de-France before moving to London. Her current practice at The Royal Free Hospital involves general dermatology, acne, eczema, psoriasis and skin cancers clinics and she brings this expertise to her private practice.
languages French + English
education + posts
- Senior clinical fellow in Dermatology at the Royal Free Hospital
- Doctorate of Medicine and Diploma of Specialisation (DES) In Dermatology and Venereology, Paris Ouest University
- French equivalent of Specialist registrar including training in Dermatology (Ambroise Pare, Saint-Louis, Tenon, Marne La Vallee, Saint-Joseph hospitals), Oncology (Rene Huguenin/Institut Curie), Radiotherapy (Mondor Hospital) and Internal Medicine (Foch hospital).
- Primary Medical Qualification at Paris Ouest University
- Member of the British Association of Dermatologists
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Societe Francaise de Dermatologie
- Initial Consultation 30 mins £140
- Subsequent Consultation 20 mins £120
- Minor Procedures £115
- Cancellation Policy £50 unless cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to consultation
Please note that if you have a minor procedure, such as removal of a skin lesion, a clinic fee will be payable to The Medical Chambers Kensington in addition to Dr Gardette's fee.
This fee varies from procedure to procedure and our Administration and Reception Team will be able to tell you the amount payable for your procedure. A pathology fee will be payable if we send a sample to a laboratory for analysis.