Dr Isabelle Benard
MD DPD DRCOG
specialty General Practice
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN General + Family Medicine + Paediatrics + Women's Health + Family Planning + Sexual Health + Whole Food Plant Based Nutrition + Dermatology
Latest ReviewsMore Reviews
Dr Isabelle Bénard trained and qualified in general practice in Paris, France. She then moved to London in 2001 and worked for the following 12 years in a busy NHS practice on London's South Bank. She now spends most of her time in private practice and also works as a GP with a special interest in Dermatology in an NHS community clinic at Guy's Hospital.
Dr Bénard deals with all types of acute and chronic diseases in both children and adults and also has special interests in Women's Health (DRCOG) and Dermatology (Cardiff Diploma in practical dermatology). Dr Bénard also has special interest in whole food plant based nutrition and lifestyle medicine, for preventative and reversal of chronic disease and has a Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate from Winchester University. She also practises at the nearby Palace Gate General Practice.
Dr Bénard is married with four children and is fluent in English, French and has a good knowledge of Spanish. She consults mainly in English and French.
Isabelle has published articles on common medical conditions in Kensington Chelsea and Westminster Today, our very high quality local newspaper. We publish these articles on our Blog and you can also view them here:
- Can we delay Alzheimer's disease?
- Are you SAD?
- Do you have Cystitis?
- Get ready for STOPtober!
- Are you getting enough sleep?
- Is your child overweight? Identify the problem early and do something about it
languages English + French + Spanish
education + posts
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists : Special Training Diploma
- Cardiff University : Diploma in Practical Dermatology
- Blackfriars Medical Practice South Bank London SE1
- Medical Training Paris
- Association Medicale Britannique (BMA)
- Primary Care Dermatology Society
- Plant Based Health Professionals UK, Member
You can find Dr Benard's consultation fees here.