Dr Kevin Shotliff
MB BS MD FRCP DCH
specialty Diabetes + Endocrinology
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN Thyroid Disease + Diabetic Microvascular Complications + Cystic Fibrosis related Diabetes + Diabetic Retinopathy
Since March 2003, Dr Kevin Shotliff has provided a Diabetes and Endocrine outpatient service at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, where he also has a General Medicine responsibility. He holds Honorary Consultant Endocrinologist Contracts with the Royal Marsden and Royal Brompton Hospitals.
Dr Shotliff has been Director of Multi-Professional Education for Chelsea Westminster Hospital, having been the Clinical Tutor responsible for postgraduate medical education since 2012. He is a Senior Lecturer at Imperial College London
He is also involved in teaching an MSc module in Diabetic Retinopathy for the University of Roehampton Diabetes MSc programme, as well as teaching and examining on the Middlesex University/Rile Publications Postgraduate Diploma in Diabetes and Endocrinology course.
Dr Shotliff qualified from St George's Hospital Medical School University of London in 1987, obtaining his MB BS as well as an MD from the University. In June 1998, he was appointed Consultant Physician with an interest in diabetes and endocrinology at Kingston Hospital Surrey. There he ran a district general hospital diabetes and endocrinology service with outreach diabetes and endocrinology clinics.
- Chelsea & Westminster Hospital
education + posts
- Director of Multi-Professional Education for Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
- Honorary Senior Lecturer at Imperial College and Chairman of the Year 3 Examination Board for Imperial College, London
- Clinical Tutor responsible for post graduate medical education
- General Medicine responsibility, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
- Chairman of the Department of Medicine and Trust Information Technology Lead
- Consultant Physician with an interest in Diabetes and Endocrinology, Kingston Hospital, Surrey
- South West Thames Diabetes + Endocrinology Senior Registrar rotation
- St George's Hospital Medical School, University of London
- Royal College of Physicians Diploma in Child Health
- MD, University of London
- Royal College of Physicians : Fellow
- Initial Consultation 30 mins £260
- Subsequent consultation 30 mins £165
insurance company recognition