Dr Kevin Shotliff
MB BS MD FRCP DCH
specialty Diabetes + Endocrinology
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN Thyroid Disease + Diabetes + Cystic Fibrosis related Diabetes + Diabetic Retinopathy + Pituitary Disorders + PCOS
Latest ReviewsMore Reviews
Dr Kevin Shotliff is a Consultant in Diabetes and Endocrinology and has run an outpatient service at Chelsea and Westminster NHS Hospital since 2003. He moved to ChelWest so that he could expand his interest in diabetes, diabetic eye disease, thyroid disease and general endocrinology. He also teaches at ChelWest.
He is an Honorary Consultant at Royal Brompton and Royal Marsden NHS Hospitals and an Honorary Senior Lecturer at Imperial College NHS Hospital.
He is also involved in teaching an MSc module in Diabetic Retinopathy on the University of Roehampton Diabetes MSc programme, as well as teaching and examining on the Middlesex University/Rile Publications Postgraduate Diploma in Diabetes and Endocrinology course.
Dr Shotliff qualified from St George's Hospital Medical School University of London in 1987, obtaining his MB BS as well as an MD. In June 1998, he was appointed Consultant Physician with an interest in Diabetes and Endocrinology at Kingston Hospital Surrey.
- Chelsea & Westminster Hospital
education + posts
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital : Director of Multi-Professional Education
- Imperial College London :
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital : General Medicine
- Kingston Hospital Surrey : Consultant Physician with an interest in Diabetes and Endocrinology,
- St George's Hospital Medical School University of London
- Royal College of Physicians Diploma in Child Health
- Royal College of Physicians : Fellow
- Initial Consultation 30 mins £260
- Subsequent consultation 30 mins £165
insurance company recognition