Dr Lucius Covell
specialty General Practice
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN Men's Health + Respiratory Disease + Palliative Care
Latest ReviewsMore Reviews
Dr Lucius Covell is a GP (general practitioner) who treats all general medical conditions.
He has special expertise in men's health and respiratory disease.
He also specialises in helping patients with serious illnesses feel better by preventing or treating symptoms and side effects and providing emotional, social and practical support.
Lucius is recognised by his patients as being a great listener and a caring doctor who gives his patients the time needed.
He qualified from Charing Cross and Westminster Medical School and then spent 3 years practising in London hospitals where he gained extensive experience of various medical conditions. He then practised in Notting Hill Gate prior to joining The Medical Chambers Kensington team.
education + posts
- Northwick Park Vocational Training Scheme
- Imperial College School of Medicine, London
- Consultation 30 mins £150
- Child Consultation 30 mins £135
- Cancellation policy full fee unless cancelled a minimum of 2 hours prior to consultation