Dr Marguerite Anderson
specialty General Practice
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN Gynaecology and Women's Health
Latest ReviewsMore Reviews
Dr Marguerite Anderson recently moved with her family to London from Paris where she had her own private practice in Montparnasse specialising in gynaecology and women’s health. She manages all gynaecological conditions from adolescence through to menopause including
- Sexual health and sexually transmitted disease
- Coil and implant insertion and removal
- Hormonal conditions
- Breast pathology
Marguerite's practice as a GP in Paris treated all members of the family from babies to grandparents. She continues to offer the same very high quality service here in London looking after all aspects of family medicine with a patient-centred approach based on prevention and improving quality of life. As a member of the British Menopause Society, Dr Anderson finds her work combining gynaecology, women's health and general practice extremely rewarding.
languages English + French
education + posts
- Cabinet Medical Montparnasse, Paris : Gynaecology + GP + Internship Supervisor
- Mouvement Français pour le Planning Familial : GP
- Assistance Publique des Hôpitaux de Paris : Intern
- Initial Consultation 30 minutes £135
- Subsequent Consultation 30 minutes £135
- For GP Consultations cancellation fee £80 unless cancelled a minimum of 4 hours prior to consultation or £135 for consultations missed without cancellation
- For Gynaecology Consultations cancellation fee £80 unless cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to consultation or £135 for consultations missed without cancellation
You can find information on procedure and treatment fees here.
Please note that if you have a minor procedure, such as a coil insertion or a colposcopy, a clinic fee will be payable to The Medical Chambers Kensington in addition to Dr Anderson's fee.
This fee varies from procedure to procedure and our Administration and Reception Team will be able to tell you the amount payable for your procedure. A pathology fee will be payable if we send a sample to a laboratory for analysis.
If you are insured by BUPA, AXA PPP or another insurance company with which we have a direct settlement agreement, we will invoice your Insurer for these clinic/pathology fees provided that you have given us your preauthorisation number.
If we do not have a direct settlement agreement with your insurer, or you are self paying, we will ask you to pay these fees at the time of your appointment.