Dr Sarita Singh
BSc MBBS MD FRCP
specialty Consultant Dermatologist
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN Hair Scalp and Nail Disorders
Latest ReviewsMore Reviews
Dr Sarita Singh is a Consultant Dermatologist practising in the NHS at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and at The Royal Brompton Hospitals & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust and privately at The Medical Chambers Kensington in London.
Sarita has special expertise in skin cancers, and in hair, scalp and nail disorders. She has set up a specialist clinic at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital for hair, scalp and nail disorders, one of the few services dedicated to these disorders in the UK.
She also sees patients with acne, eczema, psoriasis, skin lesions, skin infections, autoimmune related skin diseases, inflammatory skin diseases and cutaneous sarcoidosis. She carries out minor operations including mole excisions and skin biopsies.
Dr Singh is the research lead for the Dermatology department at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital.
She graduated from King’s College London School of Medicine where she won several academic awards. Dr Singh then trained in Dermatology at University College London Hospital, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital and Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust.
She was granted a two year Research Fellowship to undertake an MD on melanoma at The Royal Marsden and Chelsea and Westminster Hospitals and Imperial College London.
She has presented her research nationally and internationally and was a co-recipient of the prestigious Everett C Fox Award for the most outstanding laboratory research presented at an American Academy of Dermatology Resident’s symposium.
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust
education + posts
- St Mary’s Hospital, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- University College London Hospitals NHS Trust
- Barts and The London NHS Trust
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Trust
- British Association of Dermatologists
- Royal College of Physicians
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Initial Consultation 30 minutes £260
- Subsequent Consultation 30 minutes £230
- Initial Hair Loss Consultation 45 minutes £320
- Subsequent Hair Loss Consultaion 45 minutes £280
- Intralesional Steroid Consultation 30 minutes £230
- Cancellation policy unless cancelled a minimum of 48 hours prior to consultation £150
You can find information on procedure and treatment fees here.
Please note that if you have a minor procedure, such as removal of a skin lesion, a clinic fee will be payable to The Medical Chambers Kensington in addition to Dr Singh’s fee.
This fee varies from procedure to procedure and our Administration and Reception Team will be able to tell you the amount payable for your procedure. A pathology fee will be payable if we send a sample to a laboratory for analysis.
If you are insured by BUPA, AXA-PPP or another insurance company with which we have a direct settlement agreement, we will invoice your Insurer for these clinic/pathology fees provided that you have given us your pre-authorisation number.