Dr Victoire Kotur de Castelbajac
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN Gynaecology and Women's Health
Dr Victoire Kotur de Castelbajac is a medical gynaecologist trained and qualified in France. She manages all gynaecological conditions from adolescence through to menopause including:
- Polycystic Ovaries Syndrome
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Breast pathologies
She has a special interest in breast diseases having gained a university degree in breast pathologies.
Victoire held the post of specialist registrar in the Breast Diseases Center in St Louis Hospital in Paris from 2019 to 2022, where she focused on breast cancer and breast benign pathologies such as fibrocystic breasts, fibroadenomas, inflammatory mastitis, intraductal papilloma and atypical hyperplasia, with an emphasis on following-up patients who have a high personal or family risk of breast cancer.
Victoire also achieved a Research Masters Degree in Biostatistics and worked on ovarian cancer at the Curie Institute between 2018 and 2019.
She has also continued her medical gynaecology activities in private practice as a locum consultant from 2016.
languages English + French
education + posts
- Specialist registrar in Medical Gynaecology at the Breast Diseases Center in St Louis Hospital in Paris 2019-2022
- Research Masters degree at Curie Institute 2018-2019
- Diploma of Specialisation (DES) in Medical Gynaecology at Marseille Hospitals (2014-2017) and Curie Institute in Paris (2017-2018)
- Locum Consultant in private practices from 2016 (Marseille and Paris)
- Primary medical qualification at Toulouse Purpan University 2007-2014
- International Menopause Society
- British Gynaecological Cancer Society
- Society of Endometriosis and Uterine Disorders
- Initial Consultation 30 minutes £170
- Initial Consultation with coil/implant insertion or removal £205
- Subsequent Consultation 30 minutes £145
- Subsequent Consultation with coil/implant insertion or removal £180
- Cancellation policy unless cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to consultation £80
- Consultations missed without cancellation £135
You can find information on procedure and treatment fees here.
Please note that if you have a minor procedure, such as a coil insertion or a colposcopy, a clinic fee will be payable to The Medical Chambers Kensington in addition to Dr Kotur de Castelbajac's fee.
This fee varies from procedure to procedure and our Administration and Reception Team will be able to tell you the amount payable for your procedure. A pathology fee will be payable if we send a sample to a laboratory for analysis.
As Dr Kotur de Castelbajac trained and qualified in France she is not recognised as a Consultant Gynaecologist here in the UK and so some UK private medical insurers such as Bupa, Axa and similar, do not recognise her. So please check with your insurer as to whether or not they will cover a consultation and/or treatment with Dr Kotur de Castelbajac.