Dr Victoire Kotur de Castelbajac
specialty Gynaecology with Ultrasound Scan
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN Gynaecology and Women's Health
Latest ReviewsMore Reviews
Dr Victoire Kotur de Castelbajac is a highly skilled and compassionate gynaecologist dedicated to providing the best quality care and treatment for all female gynaecological conditions. Her holistic approach means that she considers your condition as part of your physical, psychological and social whole which enables her to deliver the best possible care. Her patient-centred approach is based on careful listening, mutual respect and open communication making her a trusted and respected healthcare provider.
Dr Kotur de Castelbajac supports your physical examination with an ultrasound scan to enable her to explore symptoms, such as fibroids, cysts and polyps, and guide her diagnosis.
She trained extensively and qualified in France and is experienced in managing a wide range of gynaecological conditions including:
- polycystic ovarian syndrome
- sexually transmitted diseases
- painful period
- heavy bleeding
- abnormal bleeding
- low libido
- sexual discomfort
- breast diseases (benign and cancer)
- menopause and HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy)
Dr Kotur de Castelbajac also carries out various procedures including:
- coil/implant removal
- smear tests/HPV tests
- gynaecological ultrasounds
- early pregnancy care
- breast examination
Victoire has special expertise and interest in breast diseases and has a university degree in breast pathologies. She was Specialist Registrar at the Breast Diseases Centre in St Louis Hospital in Paris, where she focused on breast cancer and benign breast conditions. Dr Kotur de Castelbajac also has a Masters Research Degree in Biostatistics and has worked on ovarian cancer at the Curie Institute. She continued to practice privately in Marseille and Paris until she moved to the UK.
languages English + French + Conversational Spanish
education + posts
- St Louis Hospital Paris : Specialist Registrar in Medical Gynaecology at Breast Diseases Centre
- Curie Institute: Masters Research degree
- Marseille Hospital and Curie Institute Paris: Diploma of Specialisation (DES) Medical Gynaecology
- Marseille and Paris: Locum Consultant
- Toulouse Purpan University: Primary Medical Qualification
- International Menopause Society
- British Gynaecological Cancer Society
- Society of Endometriosis and Uterine Disorders
- The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists: Associate
- British Society for Gynaecological Imaging
- Consultation 30 minutes £150
- Consultation with ultrasound scan 30 minutes £200
- Concise review consultation £85
- Repeat prescriptions £30
- Cancellation Policy. Fee £80 unless cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to scheduled consultation time or £135 for consultations not attended and not cancelled.
You can find information on procedure and treatment fees here.
Please note that if you have a minor procedure, such as a coil insertion or a colposcopy, a clinic fee will be payable to The Medical Chambers Kensington in addition to Dr Kotur de Castelbajac's fee.
This fee varies from procedure to procedure and our Administration and Reception Team will be able to tell you the amount payable for your procedure. A pathology fee will be payable if we send a sample to a laboratory for analysis.
insurance company recognition
Dr Kotur De Castelbajac trained, qualified and is recognised as a Consultant Medical Gynaecologist in France. She is recognised by most international private medical insurers, including BUPA Global, Cigna, April and CFE and more, but some UK insurers do not recognise her as she didn't qualify in the UK.
So please check with your insurer if they will reimburse you for consultations and/or treatment.