Mr Chadwan Al Yaghchi
MD PhD FRCS DOHNS
specialty Ear Nose and Throat Surgeon
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN Paediatric ENT + Laryngology (voice and swallowing disorders)
Mr Chad Al Yaghchi is a Consultant Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgeon practising in the NHS at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust (Charing Cross Hospital) and The Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust.
He sees adults and children for all general Ear Nose and Throat conditions.
He has special expertise in treating conditions of the throat (larynx) including voice and swallowing disorders. He is one of two consultants at The National Airway Reconstruction Centre based at Charing Cross Hospital where he runs specialist voice and airway stenosis (narrowing of the windpipe) clinics.
At the Royal Brompton, he treats children with all ENT conditions with special expertise in obstructive sleep apnoea, airway stenosis and swallowing difficulties as well as General ENT conditions including tonsillitis, snoring and hearing disorders.
He completed his higher surgical training in ENT in some of the most prestigious university hospitals including Imperial College Healthcare, University College London Hospitals and Barts Health NHS Trust.
languages English + Arabic
- Charing Cross Hospital Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust
education + posts
- PhD in Molecular Oncology, Queen Mary's University of London
- FRCS (ORL-HNS), Royal College of Surgeons
- MRCS, Royal College of Surgeons
- DO-HNS, Royal College of Surgeons
- MD, Damascus University, Syria
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Dysphagia Research Society, USA
- Dysphagia Surgical Society, USA
- British Association of Head and Neck Surgeons (ENT-UK)
- British Laryngological Association, Associated Treasurer
Competitively Priced High Quality ENT and Audiology Services
For Adults and Children
With Simplified All-Inclusive Fixed Fees for Self-Pay Patients
- Initial Consultation £225
- Subsequent Consultation £175
- Initial Consultation with Endoscopy Package (diagnostic camera if needed by Mr Al Yaghachi during the consultation) £450
- Subsequent Consultation with Endoscopy Package (as above) £400
- Initial Consultation with Microsuction/Aural Toilet Package £380
- Subsequent Consultation with Ear Microsuction Package £330
- Cancellation Policy: a cancellation fee MAY be charged if you do not cancel your appointment a minimum of 24 hours prior to consultation
insurance company recognition