Ms Francine Joyce
Nutritionist BTS DEA CAPES
specialty Weight Management + Eating Disorders
Latest ReviewsMore Reviews
Francine Joyce addresses:
- digestive pathologies (abdominal pains, bloating, food intolerances, cancers etc; as well as
- eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, compulsions, phobias, emotional eating.
Francine makes nutritional assessments and analyses the quantity and quality of your food intake to diagnose balance, deficiencies and any intolerances. She takes into account your body mass index, energy needs and metabolism to identify your ideal weight. Francine addresses any medical issues which are diet-related.
At your first consultation, she will set objectives, plan preventative and therapeutic strategies to provide a "made to measure" programme to meet your specific needs according to your way of life, tastes, health, professional activities, culture and family environment.
Francine can offer short or long term coaching for post natal recovery, baby weaning and diets to help maximize sporting performance and reduce the risk of accidents, along with guidance on how to maintain energy levels and avoid tiredness in life situations such as when studying for exams, professional stress and the menopause.
She has worked in hospitals in both France and the UK including Grenoble Clinique Mutualiste in oncology, geriatrics, surgery and endocrinology, the Bupa Cromwell Hospital London in intensive care, paediatrics and gastroenterology and for the Prader Willi Association. Francine has also organised seminars at nurseries and schools including the French Lycée Charles de Gaulles, sports clubs including Federation of Karate and at the Cheyne Family Centre where she has animated workshops on nutritional balance. She has also taken part in research studies in the food industry, in particular for the Danone Group.
languages French + English + Spanish
education + posts
- BTS Dietician Degree with specialisation in Physiopathology, Paris
- DEA (PhD level 1)
- Certificate d'Aptitude au Professorat de l'Enseignement du Second Degre (CAPES) University Stendhal, Grenoble
- Masters in literature and linguistics, University Stendhal, Grenoble
- La Société Clinique Française (UK): Vice-President
- Initial Consultation 50 minutes £105
- Subsequent Consultation 30 minutes £70
- Complete Assessment 75 minutes £125
- Cancellation Policy full fee unless cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to consultation
insurance company recognition