Ms Romana Kuchai
MBBS MRCS DLO MD FRCS ORL-HNS
specialty Ear + Nose + Throat
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN Children (Paediatric ENT) + Nose + Sinuses (Rhinology) + Larynx (Laryngology)
Latest ReviewsMore Reviews
Miss Romana Kuchai is a Consultant Ear Nose and Throat Specialist at Imperial College NHS Foundation Trust and practises at both St Mary's Hospital London W2 and Charing Cross Hospital London SW6. Miss Kuchai manages all adult and paediatric general ear, nose and throat conditions and has a specialist interest in complex nose and throat problems. She was awarded an MD for her research into Allergic Rhinitis. Her primary paediatric training was undertaken at the world famous Great Ormond Street Hospital for Sick Children and she now runs the Paediatric Clinic for general and complex paediatric ear nose and throat conditions at Imperial College NHS Foundation Trust St Mary's Hospital London W2. She has a particular interest in paediatric allergies.
Miss Kuchai qualified at Imperial College Medical School London in 1996 and, after obtaining post graduate qualification in surgery, she undertook advanced ear, nose and throat surgical training at St Bartholomew's and The Royal London Hospital, the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear and Charing Cross Hospitals.
Miss Kuchai is a member of the faculty on several national courses at the Royal College of Surgeons and has organized courses for higher surgical trainees over 10 years. She is currently leading research at Hammersmith Hospital into vasculitic conditions affecting the ears, nose and throat such as Wegener's Granulomatosis and Sarcoidosis.
- Imperial College NHS Foundation Trust St Mary's Hospital
- Imperial College NHS Foundation Trust Charing Cross Hospital
education + posts
- Consultant Ear Nose and Throat Surgeon Imperial College NHS Foundation Trust
- Consultant Ear Nose and Throat Surgeon (Locum) St Bartholomew's and the Royal London Hospital
- The Royal National Throat Nose and Ear Hospital + Charing Cross Hospital + St Bartholomew's and the Royal London Hospitals Specialist Registrar Rhinology and Facial Plastics London
- Fellowship Head + Neck + Laryngology McGill University Montreal Canada
- Specialist Registrar Royal National Throat Nose and Ear Hospital, Charing Cross and Westminster Hospital, St Bartholomew's and The Royal London Hospital and Northwick Park Hospital
- Imperial College Medical School
- British Association of Head and Neck Surgeons (ENT UK)
- British Laryngological Association
- British Rhinological Society
- British Medical Association
- Royal Society of Medicine
- The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
Competitively Priced High Quality ENT and Audiology Services
For Adults and Children
With Simplified All-Inclusive Fixed Fees for Self-Pay Patients
You can find Ms Kuchai's consultation fees here.
You can find information on procedure and treatment fees here.
insurance company recognition