Ms Shree Datta
MD MRCOG LLM MBBS BSc (Hons)
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN Ovarian Cysts + Endometriosis + Fibroids + Colposcopy + Abnormal Smears + Menopause + Vaginal Atrophy + HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) and Bioidentical Hormones
Ms Shree Datta is a Consultant Gynaecologist specialising in diagnosing and treating all gynaecological conditions. She manages abnormal cervical smears, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, heavy periods, irregular bleeding, vulval disorders, painful intercourse, fibroids and PCOS.
Ms Datta is expert in treating menopause symptoms and carries out pelvic ultrasound scans, colposcopy, vaginal dryness/atrophy and other treatments using Mona Lisa Touch and minimal access (keyhole) surgery. She also has special expertise in vulval skin changes.
Ms Datta is well known for her ability to listen to her patient and her personable approach.
She practices privately at The Medical Chambers Kensington and in the NHS at King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, one of London's major teaching hospitals. She is also an Honorary Senior Lecturer at Imperial College London.
Ms Datta leads the Vulvoscopy Service at King's College Hospital and jointly leads the undergraduate teaching programme. She qualified from Imperial College School of Medicine where she won the Arthur Macey Scholarship and the Helen Lawson Award for her research into ovarian cancer. She went on to complete her training at several renowned London teaching hospitals.
She is currently Editor of the Obstetrics and Gynaecology section of British Medical Journal, has co-authored several medical textbooks and regularly contributes to "Mother and Baby" magazine. Her work is widely published and her textbooks are used by medical students and junior doctors. Ms Datta is regularly invited to organise international training courses.
languages English + Bengali
- King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
education + posts
- King's College London
- Imperial College London
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists 2009. Helen Lawson Award for research into ovarian cancer. Arthur Macey Scholarship for research into saphenous vein grafting
- Derby University
- Cardiff University
- Brighton University
- Imperial College School of Medicine
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- British Medical Association
- Medical Women's Federation
- Click here for procedure and treatment fees and package prices.
- Initial Consultation 30 mins £250
- Initial Consultation with scan 30 mins £430
- Subsequent Consultation 15 mins £200
- Cancellation policy 50% of the consultation fee unless cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to consultation
insurance company recognition