Professor Antony Narula
MA MB BChir FRCS FRCS Ed
specialty Consultant ENT Surgeon
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN Children's Ear Conditions + Unexplained Hearing Loss in Adults and Children
Latest ReviewsMore Reviews
Professor Antony Narula is a Consultant Ear Nose and Throat Surgeon.
He sees adults and children and has particular expertise in treating children with ear, nose and throat disorders and hearing problems.
He is currently President of ENT UK and is a Past President of British Society for Otology, The Association of Otolaryngologists and Young Consultant Otolaryngologists.
He teaches at Imperial College where he has been an Examiner in Surgery since 2002. He was Editor-in-Chief of CME Bulletin Otolaryngology between 1996 and 2006.
Professor Narula was a Consultant at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust Saint Mary's Hospital Paddington and was also an Honorary Consultant at Chelsea and Westminster and Royal Brompton Hospitals.
He took early retirement in 2014 to concentrate on his private practice and further develop his medical charity work. He now lectures in most parts of the world including North America, Australia, South Africa, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Professor Narula is now deeply involved with The Global Tracheostomy Collaborative, a global multidisciplinary collaborative of doctors, nurses, allied health professionals, patients and families committed to improving care for all children and adults with tracheostomies.
- Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust St Mary's Hospital
GENERAL MEDICAL COUNCIL REGISTRATION
education + posts
- Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust St Mary's Hospital Consultant ENT Surgeon
- Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust St Mary's Hospital Chief of Service Neurosciences/Head + Neck Clinicial Programme
- Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust St Mary's Hospital Lead ENT Clinician
- NHS Modernisation Agency National Clinical Lead for ENT
- University Hospitals, Leicester Associate Medical Director
- Leicester Royal Infirmary Medical Director
- University Hospital Leicester Consultant ENT Surgeon
- Trent Regional Health Authority Senior Registrar
- Queens Medical Centre, Nottingham Registrar
- Guys Hospital Registrar
- ENT-UK : Past President 2015-2017
- Royal College of Surgeons : Member of Council 2004-2014
- British Society of Otology : President 2008-2010
Competitively Priced High Quality ENT and Audiology Services
For Adults and Children
With Simplified All-Inclusive Fixed Fees for Self-Pay Patients
- Initial Consultation £225
- Subsequent Consultation £175
- Initial Consultation with Endoscopy (Diagnostic Camera if needed by the Consultant during the Consultation) Package £450
- Subsequent Consultation with Endoscopy (described above) Package £400
- Initial Consultation with Microsuction/Aural Toilet Package £380
- Subsequent Consultation with Ear Microsuction Package £330
- Cancellation Policy: a cancellation fee may be charged if your appointment is not cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to consultation
insurance company recognition