Problems with your skin’s health, texture and appearance can go more than skin deep. Wrinkles, scars and pigmentation problems can affect your mental and emotional wellbeing. Expert treatment from an experienced cosmetic dermatologist can transform the appearance of your skin and restore a youthful glow.
What is Cosmetic Dermatology?
Cosmetic dermatology is a specialist field of medical dermatology that concentrates on treatments to improve the cosmetic look and feel of the skin rather than treating skin diseases.
Cosmetic dermatology focuses on improving your skin’s appearance and health. Specialist treatment by a consultant cosmetic dermatologist can help smooth wrinkles, tighten saggy skin and improve your skin’s pigmentation, tone and texture to refresh your appearance.
Cosmetic dermatology can address a range of skin problems including:
- Skin looseness and sagging - treatment with non-surgical facelift
- Skin dullness
- Uneven skin texture
- Enlarged pores
- Dark eye circles
- Age spots
- Pigmentation problems
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Stretch marks
- Acne scarring
- Keloid scarring
- Surgical scars
- Sebacious hyperplasia
Cosmetic Dermatology at The Medical Chambers Kensington
The Medical Chambers Kensington provides professional, safe and effective care by leading experts. We offer:
- Consultant-led care: The effects of aesthetic treatments are dependent on the skills, knowledge and training of the operator. Although cosmetic therapies are widely available on the high-street, the results can be variable. The Medical Chambers Cosmetic Dermatology Clinic is run by a highly-qualified cosmetic dermatologist with extensive expertise and experience.
- State-of-the-art treatment rooms equipped with the latest pioneering devices, cutting edge lasers and the highest-quality injectable treatments to treat and prevent wrinkles.
- Comprehensive care: The Medical Chambers offers a comprehensive range of cosmetic dermatology treatments. We also have a team of consultants from different specialties under one roof. If you need to see another specialist, we can arrange for rapid referral to a trusted expert.
- Legacy: Over ten years The Medical Chambers has built a reputation for excellence in specialist dermatology and medical care. With a commitment to providing the highest standards of service and professionalism, The Medical Chambers offers treatments that you can trust.
- Bespoke service: The Medical Chambers provides an individual approach to skincare. Your consultant will carefully assess your skin and your goals before recommending a personalised treatment programme to optimise your skin health and enhance your natural beauty.
Cosmetic Dermatology Treatments at The Medical Chambers Kensington
The Medical Chambers provides a wide range of evidence-based treatments. If you are unsure about which procedure will best address your concerns, you can book a consultation with one of our consultants for thorough skin assessment and objective advice. The price of the consultation will be discounted from any treatment you book. Treatments include:
- Non-surgical face lift: Innovative treatment to tighten loose and sagging skin on the face and neck without surgery.
- Anti-wrinkle injections: Precise injections of a toxin to relax muscles and smooth out lines and wrinkles.
- Dermal fillers: Hyaluronic acid injections to restore volume, fill wrinkles, plump and contour the appearance.
- Tear trough fillers: Precise injections of hyaluronic acid filler in the under-eye region to fill hollows and rejuvenate the area.
- Lip fillers: Hyaluronic acid injections to augment the lips or improve lip symmetry for a more attractive, youthful look.
- Profhilo: Injectable treatment to boost collagen, improve skin hydration and treat skin sagging.
- Chemical peels: Highly-controlled superficial, medium or deep peels to remove the skin surface and reveal smoother, softer skin.
- Microdermabrasion: Medical mechanical exfoliation to remove the outer layers of dead skin and reveal the underlying smoother, clearer skin.
- Microneedling: Procedure which uses multiple, ultra-fine needles to make tiny pinpricks in the skin. The pricks increase collagen and elastin production by stimulating the skin’s natural healing process.
- Plasma skin regeneration: Innovative skin resurfacing treatment using targeted plasma energy to treat the signs of ageing.
- PRP injections: PRP stands for Platelet Rich Plasma treatment also known as the ‘vampire facelift’.
- Morpheus 8: Revolutionary minimally-invasive treatment that uses micro-needling and radiofrequency technology to lift and tighten the skin and the underlying fat.
- Mesotherapy: A series of super-fine injections of vitamins, minerals and amino acids to give your skin a radiant youthful glow.