Ms Tania Adib
BSc MBBS MD MRCOG
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN Colposcopy + Gynaecological oncology
Latest ReviewsMore Reviews
In Ms Adib's own words "Physical and emotional wellbeing depends on many things and good health is more than just an absence of illness. I want to provide every woman with the care that is best for her and that acknowledges and incorporates her experiences as an individual."
Ms Tania Adib is a Consultant Gynaecologist specialising in diagnosing and treating all gynaecological issues. She manages pelvic pain, abnormal cervical smears, endometriosis, ovarian cysts irregular bleeding, vulval disorders, painful intercourse and general gynaecological conditions.
She is expert at managing the menopause, including premature menopause, either with hormone replacement therapy or with non-hormonal treatments. She has a special interest in cancer survivorship and quality of life after cancer treatment and is involved in managing the physical and emotional side effects of cancer treatments. In 2005 she was awarded an MD for her research into molecular profiling of the various genes that are implicated in epithelial ovarian cancer.
She also specialises in colposcopy and hysteroscopy and is an expert in gynaecological cancer screening, early diagnosis and treatment.
She graduated as a doctor from The Royal Free Hospital and then trained in gynaecology at major teaching hospitals in London including University College Hospital, St Mary’s Hospital and Queen Charlotte’s Hospital.
After completing specialist Oncology training at the Royal Marsden Hospital, Ms Adib was appointed to Queen’s Hospital and St. Bartholomew’s (Bart’s) Hospital in 2010. She is the Lead Specialist for colposcopy at Queen’s Hospital and specialises in the treatment of abnormal cervical screening test results. She also runs a specialist clinic treating vulval disorders.
languages English + German + Basic Arabic
- Queen's Hospital, Romford and St.Bartholomews Hospital, London
education + posts
- Consultant Gynaecological Oncologist Queen's Hospital
- Consultant Gynaecological Oncologist (Locum) Royal Marsden Hospital
- Fellowship in Gynaecological Oncology Royal Marsden Hospital
- Specialist Registrar University College Hospital
- St Mary's Hospital Imperial College & Queen Charlotte's Hospital
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- British Society for the Study of Vulval Disease
- British Menopause Society
- International Menopause Society
- British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy
- British Gynaecological Cancer Society
- Initial Consultation 30 minutes £260
- Subsequent Consultation 15 minutes £210
- Cancellation policy 50% of consultation fee unless cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to consultation
You can find information on procedure and treatment fees here.
Please note that if you have a minor procedure, such as a coil insertion or a colposcopy, a clinic fee will be payable to The Medical Chambers Kensington in addition to Ms Adib's fee.
This fee varies from procedure to procedure and our Administration and Reception Team will be able to tell you the amount payable for your procedure. A pathology fee will be payable if we send a sample to a laboratory for analysis.
If you are insured by BUPA, AXA PPP or another insurance company with which we have a direct settlement agreement, we will invoice your Insurer for these clinic/pathology fees provided that you have given us your preauthorisation number.
If we do not have a direct settlement agreement with your insurer, or you are self paying, we will ask you to pay these fees at the time of your appointment.
insurance company recognition