Ms Tania Adib
BSc MBBS MD MRCOG
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN Colposcopy + Gynaecological oncology
Patient Reviews and Ratings
In Ms Adib's own words "Physical and emotional wellbeing depends on many things and good health is more than just an absence of illness. I want to provide every woman with the care that is best for her and that acknowledges and incorporates her experiences as an individual."
Ms Tania Adib is a Consultant Gynaecologist specialising in diagnosing and treating all gynaecological issues. She manages pelvic pain, abnormal cervical smears, endometriosis, ovarian cysts irregular bleeding, vulval disorders, painful intercourse and general gynaecological conditions.
She is expert at managing the menopause, including premature menopause, either with hormone replacement therapy or with non-hormonal treatments. She has a special interest in cancer survivorship and quality of life after cancer treatment and is involved in managing the physical and emotional side effects of cancer treatments. In 2005 she was awarded an MD for her research into molecular profiling of the various genes that are implicated in epithelial ovarian cancer.
She graduated as a doctor from The Royal Free Hospital and then trained in gynaecology at major teaching hospitals in London including University College Hospital, St Mary’s Hospital and Queen Charlotte’s Hospital.
After completing specialist Oncology training at the Royal Marsden Hospital, Ms Adib was appointed to Queen’s Hospital and St. Bartholomew’s (Bart’s) Hospital in 2010. She is the Lead Clinician for colposcopy at Queen’s Hospital and specialises in the treatment of abnormal cervical screening test results. She also runs a specialist clinic treating vulval disorders.
languages English + German + Basic Arabic
- Queen's Hospital, Romford and St.Bartholomews Hospital, London
education + posts
- Consultant Gynaecological Oncologist Queen's Hospital
- Consultant Gynaecological Oncologist (Locum) Royal Marsden Hospital
- Fellowship in Gynaecological Oncology Royal Marsden Hospital
- Specialist Registrar University College Hospital
- St Mary's Hospital Imperial College & Queen Charlotte's Hospital
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- British Society for the Study of Vulval Disease
- British Menopause Society
- International Menopause Society
- British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy
- British Gynaecological Cancer Society
- Initial Consultation 30 mins £250
- Subsequent Consultation 15 mins £200
- Cancellation policy 50% of the consultation fee unless cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to consultation
insurance company recognition