Mr Pandelis Athanasias
specialty Obstetrics + Gynaecology
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN Minimally Invasive Surgery in Clinic and in Hospital + Ovarian Cysts + Endometriosis + Fibroids + Colposcopy + Abnormal Smears + Menopause + Vaginal Atrophy + HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) and Bioidentical Hormones + Early Pregnancy Care
Latest ReviewsMore Reviews
Mr Pandelis Athanasias is a Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist practising in both the NHS at Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust and privately at The Medical Chambers Kensington. He is also an Honorary Senior Lecturer at St George's University of London.
His aim and passion is to provide the best possible care for his patients in a safe clinical environment.
Mr Athanasias is a Leading Specialist in the outpatient treatment of uterine polyps, fibroids and menorrhagia (heavy periods). He is the Lead Specialist for outpatient minimally invasive gynaecology at his NHS trust and offers advanced and cutting-edge treatments for an extensive variety of gynaecological conditions.
He has special expertise in the management of the menopause and other hormonal conditions such as Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and Premenstrual Syndrome and strongly believes in a holistic approach for the treatment of these conditions. He has extensive experience in conventional HRT and bioidentical hormones and tailors treatment plans to each patient’s individual needs.
Mr Athanasias also specialises in colposcopy and treatment of abnormal smears and is an accredited colposcopy trainer.
Mr Athanasias completed his training in Obstetrics & Gynaecology in the London Deanery and subsequently developed specialist skills in minimally invasive surgery as a clinical fellow in advanced gynaecological endoscopy at Whittington Hospital in London.
He teaches medical students and junior doctors and was awarded Teaching Excellence Awards for NHS Teachers by St George's Medical School.
Mr Athanasias has a special interest in clinical safety and completed a Diploma in Clinical Risk and Claims Management.
Read Mr Athanasias's blog post here.
languages English + Greek
- Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
- American Society of Gynaecologic Laparoscopists
- British Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- European Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
- Initial Consultation 30 minutes £250
- Initial Consultation with scan 30 minutes £430
- Subsequent Consultation 30 minutes £200
- Subsequent Consultation with scan 30 minutes £380
- Cancellation policy 50% of the consultation fee unless cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to consultation
You can find information on procedure and treatment fees here.
insurance company recognition