Dr Zoe Bellamy
MD (General Medicine + Diploma in Gynaecology-Obstetrics)
specialty General Practice
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN Gynaecology and Women's Health
Latest ReviewsMore Reviews
Dr Zoe Bellamy is a general practitioner with special expertise and a diploma in Gynaecology, including annual gynaecological health checks, contraception, sexual health screening and coil and implant fitting and removal.
She has vast experience in women’s health issues as she has always practised at Family Planning Centres in teaching hospitals/Centre Hospitalier Universitaire at the same time as practising general medicine. Zoe was awarded the Diploma in Gynaecology-Obstetrics by University of Pierre and Marie Curie.
Dr Bellamy is a member of the British Menopause Society. She loves her work in both gynaecology/women’s health and as a GP which enables her to look after all aspects of her patients’ health, from family medicine and travel vaccination to depression and drug addiction.
She manages all gynaecological conditions from adolescence through to menopause including
- Sexual health and sexually transmitted disease
- Menopause, initiating HRT including body identical hormone therapy
- Coil and implant insertion and removal
- Hormonal conditions
- Breast pathology
Zoe qualified in Paris in 2003 and then practised for 14 years in France before moving to the UK in 2017 with her family.
Zoe has also trained in Active Listening for 3 years, a powerful communication tool based on empathy and a non-directive patient centred approach. Her ability to listen and engage are very much appreciated by her patients.
languages English + French
education + posts
- University of Nantes with Psycho-Socciologue Andre Therrien Active Listening training
- University of Pierre and Marie Curie Inter University Diploma in Gynaecology-Obstetrics
- Faculty of Cochin Port-Royal Prize Winner Bronze Medal for Doctor in Medicine
- Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare (FSRH)
- Primary Care Women's Health Forum
- British Menopause Society (BMS)
- Initial Consultation 30 minutes £135
- Subsequent Consultation 30 minutes £135
- Phlebotomy fee £25
- For GP Consultations cancellation fee £80 unless cancelled a minimum of 4 hours prior to consultation or £135 for consultations missed without cancellation
- For Gynaecology Consultations cancellation fee £80 unless cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to consultation or £135 for consultations missed without cancellation
You can find information on procedure and treatment fees here.
Please note that if you have a minor procedure, such as a coil insertion or a colposcopy, a clinic fee will be payable to The Medical Chambers Kensington in addition to Dr Bellamy's fee.
This fee varies from procedure to procedure and our Administration and Reception Team will be able to tell you the amount payable for your procedure. A pathology fee will be payable if we send a sample to a laboratory for analysis.
If you are insured by BUPA, AXA PPP or another insurance company with which we have a direct settlement agreement, we will invoice your Insurer for these clinic/pathology fees provided that you have given us your preauthorisation number.
If we do not have a direct settlement agreement with your insurer, or you are self paying, we will ask you to pay these fees at the time of your appointment.