Mr Abhi Parikh
PhD (London) FRCS (ORL-HNS) MS
specialty Consultant ENT Surgeon
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN Ear (Otology) + Voice Disorders
Latest ReviewsMore Reviews
Mr Abhi Parikh is a Consultant Ear Nose and Throat Surgeon practising privately at The Medical Chambers Kensington and in the NHS at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust St Mary's Hospital London.
Mr Parikh treats all ear nose and throat conditions in adults and children. He specialises in the treatment of ear conditions, hearing loss and nose problems.
He also deals with voice conditions and holds a specialist voice clinic in his NHS practice.
He has carried out considerable research into rhinosinusitis and nasal polyps, and regularly sees patients with these problems.
Mr Parikh qualified from University of Mumbai India in 1982. He specialised in ENT Surgery (Master of Surgery) at Mumbai in 1987 and then studied and trained in the UK at The Royal National Throat Nose & Ear Hospital in London.
He held a research post which led to the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) from the University of London. He became a Consultant at St Mary's Hospital in 2003.
Mr Parikh has a very active interest in research and his work has been widely published.
languages English + Hindi + Gujarati
- St Mary's Hospital Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
Competitively Priced High Quality ENT and Audiology Services
For Adults and Children
With Simplified All-Inclusive Fixed Fees for Self-Pay Patients
- Initial Consultation 30 minutes £225
- Subsequent Consultation 20 minutes £175
- Initial Consultation with Endoscopy Package (diagnostic camera if needed by Mr Parikh during the consultation) £475
- Subsequent Consultation with Endoscopy Package (as above) £425
- Initial Consultation with Microsuction/Aural Toilet Package £380
- Subsequent Consultation with Ear Microsuction Package £330
- A cancellation fee MAY be charged if you do not cancel your appointment a minimum of 24 hours prior to consultation
You can find information on procedure and treatment fees here.
insurance company recognition