Ms Beaterice Vincent
specialty Hearing Clinic/ Audiology
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN Adult Hearing/Audiology + Child/Paediatric Hearing/Audiology + Balance Disorders + Aural Rehabilitation + Hearing Conservation + Microsuction + Hearing Aids
Latest ReviewsMore Reviews
Beaterice Vincent is a very experienced and highly regarded audiologist trained in the diagnosis, treatment and management of hearing loss, balance disorders and other associated conditions. Beaterice is highly skilled and experienced in managing both adult and child hearing issues.
She is known for delivering her expertise in an exceptionally easy to understand way, combining her exceptional clinical skills with excellent communication and a personable manner. Her patients find this very helpful and comforting when dealing with a condition which often has a very adverse impact on quality of life.
Beaterice completed her Bachelor’s degree in Audiology at University College London. She then also completed a Masters degree in Advanced Practice in Health and Social Care specialising in Speech, Language and Communication at City University.
She previously practised as a Specialist Audiologist at several renowned London teaching hospitals in the NHS and in the private sector. Beaterice now leads and manages The Hearing Clinic Kensington at The Medical Chambers Kensington.
languages English + Tamil
education + posts
- The Harley Street ENT Clinic: Lead Audiologist
- BUPA Cromwell Hospital: Specialist Audiologist
- Royal National Throat Nose and Ear Hospital: Audiologist
- St. George’s, Northwick Park , Central Middlesex, Chase Farm and Barnet General Hospitals: Adult and Paediatric Audiologist
- Registered Hearing Aid Dispenser
- Guys and St. Thomas’s NHS Foundation Trust: Trainee Audiologist
- City University: MSc Advanced Practice in Health and Social Care specialising in Speech, Language and Communication
- University College London: BSc (Hons) Audiology
- The Health and Care Professions Council : Member
- The Academy for Healthcare Science: Member
- The Registration Council for Clinical Physiologist: Member
- Adult Hearing Test £110
- Adult Hearing Aid Initial Consultation £150
- Adult Hearing Aid Fitting No charge
- Adult Hearing Aid Subsequent Consultation No charge
- Adult Hearing Test with Balance £310
- Child/Paediatric Initial Consultation + Hearing Test £185
- Child Audiology Subsequent Consultation £110
- Microsuction both ears £95
- Cancellation fee unless cancelled a minimum of 48 hours prior to scheduled consultation £100