Miss Anne-Laure Espie
BSc (Physio) MCSP MKDE
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN Craniosacral Therapy + Manual Therapy + Endermology + Urogynaecology + Respiratory Conditions
Patient Reviews and Ratings
Anne-Laure Espie is a French Physiotherapist who has been practising here in London since 2006. She qualified in 1996 and sees Patients of all ages, from babies to the elderly. She graduated in Osteopathy in 2004. This is a French qualification and is not currently recognised in the UK.
Anne-Laure specialises in craniosacral therapy which is a very soft technique for adults, toddlers and babies to treat musculoskeletal conditions such as back pain, migraine, stiff neck (torticollis), flat head (plagiocephaly), tension on organs which can cause pain (visceral issue), inflammation of tendons (tendinitis), jaw issues and also sleeping issues.
She also treats women's health issues including pelvic floor rehabilitation (perineal rehabilitation post natal and incontinence), ante natal care to aid labour, pain, water retention and post natal care for treatment of cellulite (endermology) by manual massage (pli palpe roule or with LPG) and exercises to improve the shape and get a flat belly.
Baby and teenager conditions include lower respiratory tract infections (bronchiolitis), chest infection, asthma, curved spine (scoliosis, kyphosis and bad posture), back pain, congenital torticollis, foot deformities including club foot and adductus varus.
Anne Laure is very much a "hands on" therapist and has honed her already expert skills as a result of over 20 years diverse and extensive postgraduate training.
languages French + English
education + posts
- Diploma in Osteopathy (France)
- Diploma in Endermology (France)
- French state degree in Physiotherapy (France) 1996 including perineal rehabilitation, manual lymphatic drainage and respiratory physiotherapy
- Postgraduate education in Neurolinguistic programming, manual therapeutic technique, visceral manipulation, peripheral nerve manipulation, facial manipulation, cranial nerve manipulation, paediatrict CST, pregnancy care
- Health Professions Council
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy Initial Consultation 45 minutes £85
- Subsequent Consultation 30 minutes £70
- Subsequent Consultation 45 minutes £85
- Chest Physiotherapy 30 minutes maximum £65
- Cancellation Policy £35 unless cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to consultation
insurance company recognition