Miss Anne-Laure Espie
BSc (Physio) MCSP MKDE
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN Craniosacral Therapy + Manual Therapy + Endermology + Urogynaecology + Respiratory Conditions
Latest ReviewsMore Reviews
Anne-Laure Espie is a French Physiotherapist who has been practising here in London since 2006. She qualified in 1996 and sees Patients of all ages, from babies to the elderly. She graduated in Osteopathy in 2004 (this is a French qualification and is not currently recognised in the UK).
Anne-Laure specialises in manual therapy, visceral and cranial techniques for adults, toddlers and babies to treat musculoskeletal conditions such as back pain, migraine, stiff neck (torticollis), flat head (plagiocephaly), tension on organs which can cause pain (visceral issue), inflammation of tendons (tendinitis), jaw issues (bruxism), vertigo and sleeping issues.
She also treats women's health including pelvic floor rehabilitation (perineal rehabilitation post-natal and incontinence), issues during pregnancy (back pain, water retention, SPD, sciatica) and post-natal care (pelvic floor, diastasis, pain, c-section scar or episiotomy, cellulite). The pelvic floor rehabilitation is manual, including hypopressive exercises, Wellbox, Winback, and posture correction.
She uses Tecartherapy by Winback to treat frozen shoulder, scars (old or new scars, c section, episiotomy), diastasis, endometriosis, dyspareunia, pelvic floor rehabilitation, joints pain, inflammation, post-surgical intervention, sciatica, back pain. It is a high frequency which accelerates the natural regeneration of organic tissue.
She treats baby, toddler and teenager conditions including scoliosis, kyphosis and bad posture, back pain, congenital torticollis, foot deformities, walking issues, plagiocephaly, reflux and colic.
Anne Laure is very much a "hands on" therapist and has honed her already expert skills as a result of over 25 years diverse and extensive postgraduate training.
languages French + English
education + posts
- Diploma in Osteopathy (France)
- Diploma in Endermology (France)
- French state degree in Physiotherapy (France) 1996 including perineal rehabilitation, manual lymphatic drainage and respiratory physiotherapy
- Postgraduate education in Neurolinguistic programming, manual therapeutic technique, visceral manipulation, peripheral nerve manipulation, facial manipulation, cranial nerve manipulation, paediatrict CST, pregnancy care
- Health Professions Council
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Initial Consultation 45 minutes £90
- Subsequent Cosultation 45 minutes £90
- Subsequent Consultation 30 minutes £74
- Chest Physiotherapy 30 minutes £65
- Cancellation policy full fee unless cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to cancellation